Irish Company Director
Companies registered in Ireland require a minimum of one individual aged 18 or over to act in the capacity of company director. At least one of the directors be resident in the EU. The company directors of your Irish company are the officers who are appointed by the shareholders to manage the day to day affairs of the Company.
Non Resident Director Bond
Where there is no director of the company whom will be resident in the EU the alternative of a Non Resident Director Bond can be put in place. We provide a non-EEA Director bond, which insures your company against fines for any offences under the Companies Act, this bond would need to be renewed every 2 years.
Directors obligation to file with the Registrar of Companies
Company directors are legally obliged to ensure that certain documents are filed with the Registrar of Companies. Accounts are required to be annexed to a companies 2nd and subsequent annual returns.
- Annual Returns
- Change in the company Constitution
- Change in the Registered Office Address
- Change of directors and/or secretaries and their particulars
- Alterations in the Share capital
- Mortgages and charges relating to company property
- Resolutions passed by the company
Company Documents required to be filed with the Registrar
- Annual Return
- Change of registered office
- Notice of increase in nominal (authorised) capital
- Change of director and/or secretary or of their particulars
- Declaration that a person has ceased to be a director or secretary
- Notice that a person holding the office of director or secretary has died
- Nomination of a new annual return date
- Notification of the creation of a mortgage or charge
- Memorandum of satisfaction of charge
- Ordinary resolution
- Special resolution
- Return of allotments
Any transfer of shares is required to be submitted with the Revenue Commissioners. Such transfers should then be recorded in the next annual return.