Key Features of Companies in Ireland
- Your company must have a Registered Office in Ireland.
- We can act as your Company Secretary
- Single director companies are allowed but a company must have two officers, therefore if you are the only director you must appoint a company secretary other than yourself. One director must be an EU resident
- The company must at the time of incorporation be specific about its intended principal activity
- Irish law demands that all limited companies have an official company seal
- Shares should be denominated in Euros (€’s)
Ireland Company Formations
- Company Secretarial Service available
- Provision of Registered Office Address in Ireland
- 2 week Company Incorporation
Steps to Incorporate
The first step to incorporate is we check the availability of your proposed company name.
This is the name of your business. There are some restrictions, the main one being that it must be unique.
Company Registered Office
This is the registered address of your company in Ireland where all official documents are served. This does not have to be your trading address, residential addresses in Ireland are permitted.
Irish companies require the first name, family name, residential address, date of birth, nationality, occupation and any other directorships of each director, whom must be over the age of 18. It is required that one director be a permanent resident in the EU. Where there is no director resident in the EU a Non Resident Director Bond can be put in place.
Irish companies are required to have a Company Secretary who has the legal duty of filing all required documents and accounts. We can be your Company Secretary.
What we do for you:
- Once you have decided on your new company name please complete our order form. We will then check the
availability of your proposed name with the Companies Registration Office and advise you of any potential
conflicts with existing companies already on the register.
- We then draft your constitution and prepare the registration documents to incorporate your company. We then email the pre-registration and legal documents that will require your signatures.
- We electronically submit your proposed company’s documentation, then submit the documents with original signatures to the CRO.
- Your new company will be incorporated in 2 weeks upon our receipt of the signed documents.
- We will then finalise and forward to you the new limited company formation package and all of the documents you require to start trading.