Ireland - Ready Made Companies
Ready Made companies are no longer available in Ireland, companies can only be incorporated which are intended for immediate commercial use. We can incorporate your new Irish company within 2-3 days.
UK - Ready made - Private limited company
We keep a stock of UK Ready made companies available for immediate purchase.
All our ready made companies were incorporated, then filed non trading/dormant accounts every year together with the annual returns. They are available immediately and fully inclusive of all documentation.
- Private Limited Company
- Normal general commercial trading purposes
- Suits the majority of requirements in Ireland
- Can undertake any nature of a business
- Members have limited liability
- Only one director required
- Single shareholder allowed – single member company
- Registration number immediately available
Often called ready made or off the shelf, these are companies which have already been incorporated and have carried on no activity whatsoever. The companies are incorporated with neutral names, wide objects, standard articles, authorised share capital of £100,000 and an issued share capital of £100.
After signatures on the official forms by the new directors and secretary in which they consent to act, and notify us of the new registered office address, the ready-made company is transferred over. As a private company, it is ready to trade immediately.
Established companies are guaranteed to be clear of any debts or liabilities. You may need an aged corporation for the following reasons:
- Corporate image is enhanced with age
- Building corporate credit is easier with age
- Other companies will do business with an older company before a new one
- Establishing a history for your business
- Bidding contracts at times require a certain age to your corporation
- Obtaining bank loans is easier when you can show you have history
- Obtaining corporate credit cards and leases. For example, some companies lease only to corporations over 1 year old