Ireland Company Documents
Company documents can be provided for registered Irish companies from the Companies Registration Office, certified documents are signed by the Registrar of Companies. Company Documents can also be Apostilled by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Ireland.
Certificate of Good Standing – Letter of Status
The Registrar of Companies will issue a certified Certificate of Good Standing/ Letter of Status for an Irish company that is in Good Standing, confirming it is registered. The Certificate of Good Standing is issued Under The Companies Act 2014 certifying the Good Standing status of the Irish company. A scanned copy of the Certificate of Good Standing is sent through by email and the original sent by courier. The Certificate of Good Standing comes with the Irish Company extract attached.
The Certificate of Good Standing includes –
- Company Name, Company Number and Incorporation Date
- Company Annual Returns and Accounts are filed up to date
- No receiver or manager of the company’s property has been appointed
- The Certificate of Good Standing is dated and signed by the Registrar of Companies
The attached Company Extract includes –
- Name – Company Name, Previous Company Names
- Address – Registered Office Address
- Type –Type of Company – Private Limited by Shares, Limited Partnership
- Dates – Date Incorporated, Date of Last Annual Return, Date of Next Annual Return, Date of Designation, Bond Expiring Date
- Charges and Mortgages –Number of Charges Filed, Date Registered, Date Created, Date Acquired, Amount Secured, Particulars of Property, Person Entitled Details, Satisfaction Status, Satisfaction Type
- Directors –Directors Note, Directors Name, Directors Address
- Company Secretary –Directors Name, Directors Address
- List of Documents Filed –Including Status, Number, Submission, Date Effective and Date Registered
Ireland Certificate of Good Standing example
Ireland Certificate of Incorporation
The Registrar of Companies will issue a certified copy of the Incorporation Certificate for an Irish company, confirming the registration number and when it was incorporated in Ireland.
Ireland Certificate of Incorporation example
Sample of an Irish Incorporation Certificate which we can provide certified by the Registrar of Companies.
Ireland Company Constitution
In Ireland Private Companies Limited by Shares are registered under Part 2 of the Companies Act 2014. The company has a constitution document instead of the previous separate Memorandum & Articles. We can in Ireland supply a certified copy of the Company Constitution document, the constitution states the name of the company, the fact that the company is a private company limited by shares, any specified regulations.
Ireland Apostilled Company Documents
Apostilled Company documents are provided, they are first certified by the Registrar of Companies and then Apostilled by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Ireland.
Irish Company Documents we can provide Apostilled
- Good Standing Certificate / Letter of Status
- Incorporation Certificate
- Constitution – previously called Memorandum and Articles of Association
Order Irish Company Documents
Please complete the online form and advise the Irish company document required. We verify the company at the Registrar of Companies, and send you payment details to proceed. Scanned copies will be emailed through of the Company Documents and the original will be couriered.