- We submit the documents electronically to the Companies Registration Office and email you the signature pages.
- The registration process takes 2-3 days and to ensure the process is efficient we have simple online forms, secure payments and easy document uploads. We will then forward to your new limited company documents so your Company can start trading.
- We can make our Ireland address available to be used as the Registered Office of your new company.
Our full range of company secretarial services eases the set up and management of your company, providing the opportunity for non-residents to incorporate a company in Ireland.
- Company names in Ireland must be distinctive and pre-approved for availability and acceptability
- We will carry out your company name check free of charge to see if your required name is available for incorporation
- The Companies Registration Office has a name reservation system, so we can reserve your company name for 28 days
- Having submitted the name of your limited company to us, we will seek approval of the name from the Companies Registration Office
We will check on the availability of your proposed name at the CRO and advise you of any potential conflicts with existing companies already on the register.
- The Share Capital requirement is €100, 100 shares of €1 each, unless, we are otherwise instructed
- Share Capital of the company is expressed in € – Euro’s
- The nominal share capital is the total number of shares that can be issued by your company, we will incorporate your company with capital of €50,000 to avoid having to increase the authorised share capital at a later stage, this freely allows you to issue additional shares without the need for a special resolution.
Directors of the company
- Irish companies only require one director
- At least one of the directors must be resident in the European Union
- Where there is no director of the company whom will be resident in the EU, the alternative of a Non Resident Director Bond can be put in place
- Every company incorporated in Ireland should have a company secretary who will perform a variety of tasks crucial to the smooth running of your company
- A company secretary has the legal duty of filing all required documents and accounts
We can provide a Company Secretarial Service to ensure that important statutory requirements are fulfilled
- Your company only requires one shareholder, although there can be several, the maximum allowable is 99
- 100% overseas shareholders allowed
A registered office is required for your company, this is the official address of your business where all official documents are served.
- This does not have to be your trading address but it must be a physical address located in Ireland
We can provide a Registered Office for your company if you require,
- We will prepare your constitution and the document for the appointment of directors, secretary and shareholders and outline details of the registered office address, authorised and issued share capital and assign a NACE Code to represent your principal activity
- We email you the completed registration and legal documents that will require your signatures
- These documents require checking and then signing by the directors, secretary and shareholders
- We electronically submit your proposed company’s documentation, then submit the documents with original signatures at the CRO.
- We will then forward to you your new limited company formation package and all of the documents you require to start trading
Your new company will be incorporated within 3-4 days.
- No obligation requiring Irish participation in the management of your company
- Exemption for 3 years from Corporation Tax if your taxable profits are less than €320,000
- Directors can be of any EU nationality
- 100% foreign shareholders allowed
- Low Corporation Tax of 12.5%
- Share Capital requirement is only €100